PUPPY TRAINING & SOCIALISATION CLASSES – held at Botolph Claydon.
Want to start out on the best paw possible? Our Puppy Classes are the perfect way to do this. Using kind, effective and reward-based techniques, our Puppy School classes are open to all the family to enjoy the training and all-important early socialisation. This will equip your puppy with valuable life skills, helping you to develop a happy, well-balanced friend for life.
During the 6 week course, we will cover:
- Puppy biting
- Toilet training
- Come when called
- Sit, down & stand
- Walk on a loose lead
- Socialisation with adults, children & other puppies,
- How to greet humans appropriately
- Getting used to being handled & examined by owner and strangers
WHO CAN COME TO CLASSES?
As soon as your puppy is fully vaccinated he is welcome to attend but you can start the 6 week course at any point as long as your pup is under 20 weeks of age.
You’ll receive a full colour training manual, Natures Menu voucher and a free packet of Natures Menu treats too!
I WANT TO JOIN! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Just drop us a line on:
we’ll simply send you joining instructions.
- Ace Tails puppy home start service could be the perfect solution for you if:
- Your puppy is too young to come to classes.
- You want to build confidence in your partnership before attending classes.
- You have lots of questions or any specific issues that you’d like to address straight away.
- You simply want to get things right with your new pup from the outset.
Visit – 1.5 hours. Visit cost – £45
*Please note that a travel charge of £0.45 per mile may apply.
ONE-TO-ONE PUPPY VISITS
Our one-to-one puppy visits may suit you and your pup if:
- Your puppy is too old to come to classes.
- You prefer to learn in your home environment.
- We feel a group environment won’t suit your pup’s needs.
- Perhaps they are struggling to adjust or there are some unwanted behaviours that you would like a bit of assistance with.
JUNIOR CLASSES – COMING SOON!!