PUPPY TRAINING & SOCIALISATION CLASSES
held at Grendon Underwood Village Hall
For puppy classes, please book using the ‘book now’ links below.
For junior or scentwork classes, please call 07917 842236 or email Nikki.
Want to start out on the best paw possible? Our Puppy Classes are the perfect way to do this. Using kind, effective and reward-based techniques, our Puppy School classes are open to all the family to enjoy the training and all-important early socialisation. This will equip your puppy with valuable life skills, helping you to develop a happy, well-balanced friend for life.
During the 6-week course, we will cover:
- Puppy biting
- Toilet training
- Come when called
- Sit, down & stand
- Walk on a loose lead
- Socialisation with adults, children & other puppies,
- How to greet humans appropriately
- Getting used to being handled & examined by owner and strangers
WHO CAN COME TO CLASSES?
As soon as your puppy is fully vaccinated he is welcome to attend but you can start the 6-week course at any point as long as your pup is under 20 weeks of age.
You’ll receive a full colour training manual, Natures Menu voucher and a free packet of Natures Menu treats too!
I WANT TO JOIN! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
PUPPY HOME START
- Ace Tails puppy home start service could be the perfect solution for you if:
- Your puppy is too young to come to classes.
- You want to build confidence in your partnership before attending classes.
- You have lots of questions or any specific issues that you’d like to address straight away.
- You simply want to get things right with your new pup from the outset.
Visit – 1.5 hours. Visit cost – £40
To book a home start visit, call Nikki on 07917 842236 or email her.
*Please note that a travel charge of £0.45 per mile may apply.
ONE-TO-ONE PUPPY VISITS
Our one-to-one puppy visits may suit you and your pup if:
- Your puppy is too old to come to classes.
- You prefer to learn in your home environment.
- We feel a group environment won’t suit your pup’s needs.
- Perhaps they are struggling to adjust or there are some unwanted behaviours that you would like a bit of assistance with.
Follow our Facebook page Puppy School at Ace Tails for details and updates on all our services.